7.27.2014

Healthy Cookies

Today was one of my days off, and I found this little recipe on Pinterest. It was weird because the recipe was the description for the pin, but the link was to a different recipe entirely (one that was more involved). Being the lazy baker that I am, I opted for the easiest directions and went from there.

Ingredients:
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 cup of quick oats
  • 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (I used a little less because I ran out!)
  • 1 spoonful of peanut butter,
Directions:
  1. Mash everything together in the bowl.
  2. Spoon onto a baking sheet.
  3. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Easy, right? They're super tasty. I may or may not have eaten all of mine over the course of the day!

By the way, I finally ran 2 miles straight at about 10:00 a mile! For someone who simply is the worse at running endurance or speed (seriously, put me on an elliptical or an incline power walk, and I can go for days! But running...Nope!), this is a huge feat! I didn't even need to watch a TV show while doing it.

No comments :

Post a Comment