10.26.2014

Keira Knightley in "Begin Again"

 
I remember watching the trailer for this movie on tumblr a while ago, but I forgot about it because it didn't get a whole lot of promotion in the States. However, it was apparently a big thing in Korea, and when I got here I started hearing about it a lot more. So yesterday, while I was still recovering from jetlag and one of those mucus-y sore throats, I decided to give it a go. I'm only about half way through the movie because of spotty internet until I get my own set-up, but I do have to say, my main takeaway is a reminder of why I love Keira Knightley so much! 

I just love everything she's in, whether it was Pirates of the Caribbean or Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. I feel like I've grown up with her from Love Actually  and Bend It Like Beckham, and I'm so excited for how she's grown in her professional career. Another thing I've always loved about her is her effortless style--from the hair, face, clothes, shoes, and more. I feel like her personality and aesthetics hearken back to the old Chanel days (hence her perfection as one of its faces). Begin Again highlights this style perfectly. Yes, she's not Keira Knightley but Gretta. However, I think it's safe to say she wasn't exactly out of place in her wardrobe and style. Here are just some of the wonderful examples of her "boyfriend" style. 

No comments :

Post a Comment