7.29.2013

Maryland, Oh, Maryland

So, I've been putting some serious mileage on my car this summer. I grew up in Pennsylvania from the time I was three until I left for college, and I had very little interest in exploring it beyond my suburban boundaries (and Philadelphia, of course). However, coming to college in Maryland and having friends scattered throughout has led me to traveling all over this little state, from the Eastern Shore the the Western Shore. Just yesterday I ventured out to see some sisters in the mysterious Carroll County (pronounced Curroll), a place I didn't think I'd be seeing for a while. So here's a little list of my travels so far, which, mind you, is a check off my summer bucket list!
  • Annapolis, MD
  • Chestertown, MD
  • Queenstown, MD
  • Rockville, MD
  • Rock Hall, MD
  • Ocean City, MD
  • Finksburg & Westminster, MD (Carroll County)
  • Ellicott City, MD
  • Mechanicsville, MD

No comments :

Post a Comment