9.27.2013

Capri, Italy

So I'm seriously going nuts not traveling at all this year (it's been nine months since I've been on a plane!). I've decided to start a post series to help me cope with missing all of the beautiful places I've been to in the past few years of my life, and the first one I'm missing badly is Capri.

I went in junior year of high school and fell in love with how beautiful the island was. 

One day I'll be back. I'll take another trip around the island to see that aquamarine water, then I'll take the lift up over a grove of lemon trees, taste lemon and vanilla gelato from the stand right at the top, and take in all the beautiful roads and storefronts. Of course I'll make a stop in one of my favorite places in the world--the Gardens of Augustus. If memory serves, there's this little perfume factory right in the middle that makes lemon and floral fragrances. I bought the lemon in 2008, and I'm sorely missing it even now.

Oh, and since my style is much improved from when I was sixteen, this is how I'd tour the little island. Jet Set: Capri

No comments :

Post a Comment