3.03.2014

What I've Been Up To...

So, February is three days over, and I've barely had time to realize it... I've been busy! I'm not sure with what exactly, it's really not glamorous or picture worthy. Some rough patches, some fun patches, some patches that involve me hunched over a computer screen clicking away at my thesis. There have been fun moments, though! And yesterday I actually got done work at 5 and managed to veg out and watch the Oscars. I have a few posts that I'm just going to swing forward in either the next few hours like a nerd or the next few days because I have OCD and don't like blog posts having the same dates. For now I'm just updating to let you know I'm alive and enjoying this unexpected snow day with chocolate milk, my little, and an ice pack on this very stiff neck.

No comments :

Post a Comment