6.28.2014

Brunch in Philly

Sunglasses: MICHAEL Michael Kors Sicily, Similar // Shirt: J.Crew Factory //
Shorts: My Sister's Closet // Purse: MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma
Since I didn't have work until later today, I got a chance to meet up with my 3G and her friend in Philly for some brunch! We went to Redwood on South Street, and it was absolutely delicious! If you're not picky, I'd definitely recommend it for brunch. However it doesn't have the huge selection you'd necessarily think of for breakfast foods, so if you're pretty picky I'd go for something else. It'd also be a great place for happy hour! 

I'm totally going to be a brunch person in my future established life! I love the idea of meeting weekly or biweekly with galpals to eat my favorite meal of the day and talk about everything from Tinder experiences to jobs to travel to random gossip. It was also fantastic to talk to to WC grads about PG life since I'm in the midst of it right now. They're both '08 and '10 graduates who clearly have their lives pretty on track! 

I'm going to have to spend a little more time in Philly in the future. It was a gorgeous day out, and if I didn't have to get back for work, I would have loved to roam around Central Philly some more. This looks to be a pretty eventful few days, so I'm excited to be doing something active again!

No comments :

Post a Comment