6.19.2014

The Want List

To Buy

Here are a few things I've been keeping my eye on! I'm hoping by making them more visual, I'll be able to prevent myself from needless spending on Starbucks or shopping on my break!

Cannon DSLR- Now that I'm planning to travel more, I really wish I had a nice camera to record my time. I'm looking through all my old pictures from studying abroad, bemoaning the fact that I didn't have a nice camera to capture each monument or moment I saw!

Lilly Pulitzer Agenda- The one I have now from Target is just too big, especially since I don't have as much going on as I did in college. I do miss my cheerful little agenda from junior year, and with the announcement of agenda pre-orders, I decided to jump back on and get one again!

Everlane Denim Dress- I want this dress so bad! How cute would it be in the summer with sandals and minimal jewelry? And then in the fall, you can wear it with leggings, boots, and a fuzzy knit scarf!

Samsung Galaxy Tab in White- I've been using my mom's iPad lately since I've found my Kindle Fire is just too small, and I don't like the set-up as much as I thought I would. I really like the Samsung Galaxy tab, though, and it'd be perfect for long plane or bus rides!

MICHAEL Michael Kors Multifunciton Jet Set tote in Vintage Yellow- I've been eyeing an MK tote for some time now, but I've never felt that I-need-this-in-my-life quite as much as I have when he came out with the tote in Vintage Yellow. I'm just imagining it as my carry on on flights... It's also got a zip center for important items and your laptop!

What's on your want list? I obviously don't think I'm going to own everything on this list, but, hey, if my budgeting goes to plan, I might just have something left over!

No comments :

Post a Comment