11.02.2014

[Interior Design] Amanda Catherine Designs

You know what's exciting about being a grown-up? Decorating your first apartment. I've been working on scraping off wallpaper and painting the walls, but I've also been browsing Korean sites and Etsy for some fun artwork to hang up! I've been a fan of Amanda Catherine Designs for forever, and every time I saw something on Instagram, I wished I could buy it up and hang in my dorm! Now that I have my own place to decorate however I want, I've been looking at her Etsy shop to decide on four prints to purchase. They usually run $15 a print, but she has a deal for 4 for $45 (and 6 for $65), and I think hanging four up in my living room would help turn my apartment into home. I've narrowed it down from her shop, and I've put together a collage of different sets. But now I can't decide! My apartment is still very much under construction, so I have some time to choose, but still! It's hard! What do you think?

Black & Gold
Black, Pink, & Gold
Pink, Navy, & Gold
Variations on Pink

No comments :

Post a Comment