11.10.2014

Maison Kitsuné S/S 2015

So, I've been taking a long time going through all the Spring/Summer 2015 fashion shows. Like I forgot about it for a while, and then I realized how far behind I had become. I basically go through and pin every outfit that appeals to me for whatever the reason may be. Some designers have one or none, some I have to stop myself from pinning everything. One of the shows I really had fun with was from NY Fashion Week newbie Maison Kitsune. Apparently the line has never done a fashion week ever, and while the writers for Style.com weren't all that impressed, I really liked the collection. I thought it was fun, and it knew how to poke fun and admire its Parisian roots all at the same time. How much do I love the girl in a little Peter Pan collared dress balancing a paper bag full of groceries? And the collage effect of the photos reminds me a bit of Style Rookie--slightly retro with a current, hipster-like undertone. 

What do you think?

all images from style.com

No comments :

Post a Comment