3.06.2014

Yule, Whoops, I Meant Birthday Ball

So, every year my school throws this huge celebration to honor George Washington's birthday. I mean, it really goes all out. While my favorite year was freshman year, which was an Alice in Wonderland theme, this year wasn't too bad. I mean, you can't go wrong with Harry Potter! It's also a lot of fun because a ton of alumni come back to visit. More so than homecoming or any other big WC event (maybe even graduation!), Birthday Ball is a big deal here. And, for once, I actually like how my pictures came out! I couldn't go last year because of swimming championships, so I was pretty excited to be able to this year.
All in red!

Fam a jam :)
My dress was from MICHAEL Michael Kors, and it was the most comfortable thing ever. And yes, if you're wondering, I was totally Gryffindor!

No comments :

Post a Comment