1.03.2015

Duryu Park

Surprise weekend post, whaaaa-? 

Just dropping a little post because I've been practicing my main winter goal, to beat the cold (more on that soon), and I made my way over to Daegu for an afternoon of some solo exploring. It's about a 90 minute bus ride from Namwon, and it sends me to the Seobu Bus Terminal, which is right near Duryu Park. I was originally planning to make more of a day out of Daegu (and potentially a weekend, maybe even work on a travel guide), but mitigating circumstances left me to an afternoon (like the changing of bus times, my shoes, my sense of direction, and...other), which is was quite fine because it was a lovely one. I got to play around with my new camera (a Christmas present to myself) and just wander a bit.

Daegu is known for a lot more than Duryu Park, as it's one of the largest cities in Korea, so I'm sure I'll be making my way there more often the more comfortable I get with the city. As of right now, I made it to Duryu Park and a little beyond before heading back, and I didn't even use a taxi (more on that as well...)! Anyhow, enjoy the pictures! I've been practicing using my DSLR and editing online, so any feedback from people who actually know what they're doing would be much appreciated, even if it's as simple as, "Wow, these suck, learn to edit." 

No comments :

Post a Comment