1.01.2015

It's 2015!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Can you believe it's finally 2015? Saying it still feels like I traveled to the future, but no, the future is here, the now, the present. Celebrating the New Year has always felt like a chance to hit reset, but this year I find myself simply wanting to continue what I ended 2014 doing. I have been slowly working on myself (ya know, in the whole mind, body, and soul sense), and while I have a long way to go, I know I'm on the right path. Plus, in terms of lists, I already have one in my 100 Things in 1,001 Days

So cheers to the New Year. Whether 2015 is a chance for you to hit reset or to evaluate what it is you want to do in terms of self-improvement, or if it's merely a continuation of the journey you're already on, here's to hoping 2015 is filled with love, thoughtfulness, excitement, and growth!  

No comments :

Post a Comment