3.18.2015

Currently I'm...


  • Reading... The Secret History by Donna Tartt
  • Playing... crossword puzzles on my phone!
  • Watching... "House of Cards" Season 3, obviously. Soo good.
  • Trying... to go to the gym. More frequently.
  • Cooking... cheesy eggs, aka the food I'd eat for the rest of my life if I had to.
  • Eating... cheesy eggs, Herbalife smoothies, fruit
  • Drinking... Herbalife tea, water, green tea
  • Tweeting... About this blog, my students...
  • Crafting... different apartment decorations.
  • Going... to Japan in May! Otherwise, nowhere until then!
  • Loving... the warmer weather.
  • Hating...  the rain...
  • Discovering... all sorts of blogging tips, SEO explanations, and new blogs
  • Enjoying... life, of course!
  • Thinking... of sleep.
  • Feeling... tired. It is bed time, after all.
  • Hoping (for)... sunshine and this continuation of warm weather.
  • Wearing... An over sized college crew neck sweatshirt.  
  • Listening (to)... my March 2015 playlist, of course.
  • Celebrating... spring! 
  • Smelling... Lavender, the scent of Windy Poplars.
  • Considering... A lot of things ;)

What are you up to these days?

No comments :

Post a Comment