5.21.2015

Favorite Photos from Kyoto

Hey, that kind of rhymed. So one of the reasons besides working on There She Goes Again, that I've been absent is that I've been traveling a lot on the weekends. The weather is warm, I've gotten ahead on my lesson planning, and Korea is coming back to life! We recently had a five day weekend, and my friend, Lynsey, wanted to go to Japan since it's in such close proximity to us (a quick 2 1/2 hour bus ride to Busan and an 1 1/2 flight to Osaka!) We decided to spend our time exploring all of Kyoto and doing a sort of combination between taking it easy and seeing as much as we wanted to see. There will be a full guide on TSGA, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos here as well.
If you're wondering, I fully plan on returning to Kyoto. It's beautiful.

No comments :

Post a Comment