8.07.2015

The Packing List

I'm going home, wahoo!! Not for good, but for a short vacation! I'll be going to California for a week before flying to Pennsylvania for another week. And I'm pretty excited to be on good, ole 'Murican soil for a bit before returning for a second year in Korea. At home I'll be finishing up for the launch of There She Goes Again, spending time with my friends and family, cuddling with my dog, and enjoying proper, well circulating air conditioning. Korea, I luh ya, but this heat wave is killing my soul. I leave the house for maybe an hour for errands, and I come back exhausted and ready to pass out. It's hot. 

Because of this desire to minimize my chances of sweating, and to prevent me from bringing too much back from the States, I am bringing as little as possible with me on this vacation. As in I have five, very easy outfits total for this whole trip home with the intent of washing at some point. I have narrowed down my packing to one regular sized suitcase (which will also hold my camera bag), and my purse (as seen above). In fact, the reason I can't use my carry-on sized suitcase is because of all the souvenirs I'm bringing home for friends and family. I'm talking five selfie sticks a lot....

Anyhow, here is the list of my clothes for the trip! You can use the same formula for your own wardrobe.

Airplane: 

Dress + Tank + Sweater + Sandals

Everyday Clothes:
  • 2 Dresses
  • 2 Skirts
  • 2 Shirts or Tanks
  • 1 Pair of So-Comfy-You-Could-Do-Yoga-In-Them Pants
  • 7 Pairs of Underwear
  • 5 Bras
Workout Clothes: 
  • 2 Tanks
  • 2 Pairs of Shorts
  • 2 Sports Bras
  • 3 Pairs of Socks
Accessories:
  • 1 Bracelet
  • 1 Necklace
  • 1 Watch
That's it! Even if there isn't a washing system at the places I'm staying, it's very easy to hand wash things and let them dry overnight. You could easily fit this all in a carry on sized suitcase and last quite a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment