5.05.2014

4. & 5. Finish My Theses

This is a little overdue, but I had to mention that I am completely done with both of my theses! (You can see the prezi from my Spanish defense here, if you're that interested). My thesis is entitled, "The Role of Female Archetypes in Byron's Don Juan and Becquer's Rimas). It has been over a year in progress between coming up with a proposal and putting it all together (in two different languages, no less!), and I. am. done. I got honors on my Spanish one, and while I have not heard back about my grade on my English one, I know that it was approved so I at least passed. The above is another Spanish major and myself out to a celebratory lunch with our advisors! I actually enjoyed writing my thesis with my advisor, and I'm going to miss her next year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment