12.03.2013

50 Things in 150 Days


Guys, I'm graduating next semester and subsequently freaking out. There's so much I have accomplished and so much I want to accomplish, and I can't believe it's coming so soon! My friend, Hilary, tweeted about this list she was doing, and I got intrigued. Now the official list from Mackenzie Horan is 101 Things in 1,001 days, and her list is a little more bucket and to-do. Obviously I'm not going to put "Go to Rome" on my list since I have a much smaller deadline. I'll prepare that list after this one. I'm cheating a little by putting this list out there fourteen days early, but so goes life. So, without further ado, the 50 Things I want to accomplish in 150 Days!
  1. Figure out exactly what I'm doing after graduation.
  2. Fit into my clothes again. (Not happening at this point!)
  3. Travel to a state I have not been previously. (Not before graduation, but I will be going to Georgia over the summer to finally see Savannah and visit my friend!)
  4. Finish my Spanish thesis.
  5. Finish my English thesis.
  6. Finish all the completed Jane Austen novels. (Pride & Prejudice, Northanger Abbey, Sense & Sensibility, Mansfield Park, Emma, Persuasion)
  7. Save $500 for Florida Trip! (No more Florida trip)
  8. Successfully stay off Facebook for a week.
  9. Become a beginner Yogi
  10. Write 150 pages (12 TNR, double spaced, 1 inch margins)
  11. Go to bed before midnight every night for a week straight.
  12. Catch all the way up with "Isabel." 
  13. Buy a matching pajama set.
  14. Officially adopt my own cat or kitten. Name cat Lord Byron if male. (Sadly no cat since I'll BE IN KOREA!)
  15. Go to Korean BBQ. 
  16. Read 5 new books off the 1,001 Books to Read Before You Die List (only two can be dirty)
  17. Work out at 7 every morning for a week
  18. Run 300 miles.
  19. Memorize 100 new Korean words and phrases.
  20. Watch 5 Audrey Hepburn films. (Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade, Roman Holiday, Sabrina, Paris When it Sizzles)
  21. Drink 1/2 body weight in ounces of water for two weeks.
  22. Have something published. (Here!)
  23. Run a whole 5K. (4/13/2014)
  24. Create a full "real person" wardrobe by looking through my current wardrobe.
  25. Read a full contemporary novel in Spanish.
  26. Do something absolutely crazy. (2/10/2014 Auditioned for a play)
  27. Go a week straight without hitting the snooze button.
  28. Get into the habit of flossing every night.
  29. Avoid stopping at Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds for a month on way to work.
  30. Go two weeks without drinking coffee.
  31. Write a poem of which I'm 100% proud.
  32. Buy more yoga pants
  33. Write myself a letter to open five years after graduation.
  34. Learn how to budget
  35. Set up an Ebay store to sell older items.
  36. Learn to do a full split.
  37. Go for a swim again.
  38. Donate blood when they come to school in the spring. (Tried twice! And they canceled!)
  39. Send out little presents to my friends around the world at least once.
  40. Start using my Clarisonic
  41. Go to New York City (12/21/2013)
  42. Do a photoshoot with friends.
  43. Pick up knitting again.
  44. Dress like a young adult everyday for a week straight. Not allowed: sweat pants, sneakers, moccasins, sweatshirts, yoga pants, T-shirts, etc.
  45. [SECRET]
  46. [SECRET]
  47. [SECRET]
  48. Put $5 into my loan payments for every task not completed.
  49. Get ready to start the 101 in 1,001 list.
  50. GRADUATE AND CELEBRATE!!
(Must put $80 towards loans!)

No comments :

Post a Comment