3.11.2015

[In the Mix] March 2015

This image is from my photograph day in Krabi. How gorgeous are these colors?! These pictures are saving my sanity as I patiently wait for spring to finally come. This month's playlist is an accumulation of tracks my sister or brother downloaded onto our shared iTunes account, 8tracks, and hitting shuffle on my iTunes songs. I know, I never thought I'd see the day when Kanye made his way on my "In the Mix" playlists, but I really like this song, and I really like his voice singing. 

A Drop in the Ocean | Ron Pope

All the Way | Timeflies

Chelsea Dagger | The Fratellis

Cool Kids | Echosmith

Dancing in the Moonlight | Toploader

Dancing with Myself | Nouvelle Vague

Firefly | Ed Sheeran

FourFiveSeconds | Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney

Geronimo | Sheppard

Go Outside |
Cults

Ignite Cherie | The White Panda

Into the Wild | Lewis Watson

I Think I'm in Love | Kat Dahlia

La Da Dee | Cody Simspon 

Love Me Harder | The Weekender & Ariana Grande

Sledgehammer | Fifth Harmony 

Shake that Brass | Amber

What I Know | Parachute

Wild Wild Love ft. GRL | Pitbull

괜찮아괜찮아 | Eric Nam

Hear it here!

No comments :

Post a Comment